Bucket List

I've noticed a bunch of Bucket Lists going up recently and I thought I would add my 2 cents to the blogosphere as well.

Personal Goals:
  • Run another marathon. This time, run the entire thing without walking.
  • Hike Mt Washington, NH (that should be an easy one, right?)
  • Get my weight down to under 200 lbs for an entire year!
  • Raise at least 2 kids.
  • Retire happily without having to depend upon the government for anything.
  • Design my own house (vacation, primary, renovation or brand new, it doesn't matter to me)
  • Write a book ... not sure about what yet, but a book none-the-less
  • Experience an earthquake
  • Hit a hole-in-one in golf
  • Beat my wife in tennis

Travel Goals:

National Parks:

  • Acadia
  • Glacier
  • Yosemite - I want to hike the high country
  • Denali
  • Yellowstone - Probably wait to see it again with kids
  • Grand Canyon - rafting down the Colorado river

Other:

  • Walk on a glacier
  • Walk on a volcano
  • Visit Machu Picchu
  • Munich for Oktoberfest
  • Paris
  • Ski in the Alps
  • Hike along the Great Wall of China
  • See Mt Everest (I don't think I'm brave enough to climb it)
  • Visit New Zealand & Australia
  • See a great white shark breach
  • Step foot on all 7 continents
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Visit Instanbul and walk inside the Hagia Sophia
  • See the pyramids of Giza

No comments: